Kim Kardashian Weighs 140lbs


Kim Kardashian Says She Weighs 140lbs. Seriously. She Said That.






According to Extra "Maria Menounos caught up with pregnant Kim Kardashian", which as you can see, probably wasn't that hard to do. When Maria and her team finally tracked her through the woods, they talked about Kim's new film, baby names, but more importantly, Kim said how much she weighed. 

She also addressed those weight gain rumors and tabloid magazine covers. “There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I'm like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here’… It wouldn't even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant I don't like any of it.”

Good. It shouldn't bother you to gain all that weight, because you have. You were 140 pounds in 2005, not so much now. And if you're 200 pounds, then you're 200 pounds. Aren't women supposed to be fat when they're pregnant? I mean, that's part of the process, right? I think that's why Barbie never had kids. She has low self-esteem like that. 









No comments:

Post a Comment